The Carroll County Health Department offers prevention, assessment and treatment of hearing loss to Carroll County residents of all ages. A licensed, certified Audiologist can provide:
- Comprehensive hearing exams
- Otoacoustic emissions testing
- Dispensing and adjusting hearing aids
- Assistive listening devices
- Counseling and follow-up care to educate family and friends regarding strategies for improved daily use
- 30-day trial for all hearing aids.
Fees for services are charged on a sliding scale, based on income and family size.
By appointment only, call 410-876-4449