Adopted Code Amendments to Chapter 155: Development and Subdivision of Land
The intent of the revision is to absorb the Development Review Manual into Chapter 155 and the website for accessibility, to reconfigure Chapter 155 to streamline its layout and to revise text for clarity and predictability.
You can find a PDF copy of the adopted code below, in addition to the "Update Summary" and "Presentation" which both provide overviews of the changes.
- May 18, 2022: DIS Surveyors Meeting
- June 9, 2022: Board of County Commissioners (for referral to PZC)
- June 21, 2022: Planning & Zoning Commission
- June 29, 2022: Planning & Zoning Commission
- July 19, 2022: Planning & Zoning Commission
- August 11, 2022: Board of County Commissioners- Chapter 155 – Development and Subdivision of Land –
Proposed Code Modifications
- August 11, 2022 - Presentation
- October 6, 2022: Public Hearing on Code Changes- Board of County Commissioners
- October 20, 2022: Discussion and adoption of code changes - Board of County Commissioners
- December 1, 2022: Effective date of revised Chapter 155