The Bureau of Development Review is the lead agency in the review of all residential, commercial, and industrial plans in Carroll County. The Bureau is responsible for processing and tracking development plans from submittal through approval. The Bureau also provides development review services to the municipalities.
Bureau staff works closely with the Planning Commission by reviewing proposed subdivisions of land and proposed site developments. The charge of the Bureau is to review each project to assure compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws, and make a presentation to the Planning Commission on the merits of the project.
The Bureau coordinates the monthly meeting of the Technical Review Committee (TRC). The meeting is attended by all review agencies, the developer, and the project engineer. The meeting is open to the public with an opportunity for input from any interested party.
The Bureau acts as a clearinghouse for adequate facilities tests and the tracking of the rate of proposed development.
- BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS - PLAN REVIEW FEES, ADJUSTMENT APPROVED
- June 22, 2021 - Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting
- June 28, 2021 - Technical Review Committee Meeting
- Meeting Dates - Technical Review Committee and Planning Commission - 2021
- Meetings and Agendas
- Plan Review Agencies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Checklists and Forms
- Adequate Public Facilities and Concurrency Management
- Local Engineers and Surveyors Performing Work in Carroll County