Please contact Patrick Varga, CFM, at 410-386-2844 with any questions about elevation certificates.  If you would like to have an elevation certificate created for your property, please contact a surveyor of engineer.  A list of local companies that may be able to provide an elevation certificate for a cost can be found here.  Elevation Certificates are available for the following addresses in Carroll County: