Department of Planning Staff
Director - Lynda Eisenberg - Ms. Eisenberg directs the overall planning and development program under the auspices of the Carroll County Planning & Zoning Commission and serves as Secretary to the Commission. She is the County's empowered representative for the Baltimore Regional Transportation Board, represents Carroll County on the Heart of the Civil War Heritage Area board and the Maryland Association of Counties Planning Directors Affiliate.
Lynda Eisenberg firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-386-5145.
Planning Manager – Mary Lane - Ms. Lane oversees planning staff in daily activities. She is responsible for Zoning Code revisions and the comprehensive rezoning effort, as well as other legislative efforts. She is also responsible for leading the County's Transportation Master Plan and the County’s projects for the long-range regional transportation plan. Ms. Lane represents Carroll County on the Technical Committee for the Baltimore Regional Transportation Board.
Mary Lane email@example.com or 410-386-5145.
Administrative Assistant - Laura Bavetta - Ms. Bavetta assumes chief responsibility for coordinating the business calendar for the Planning Director; performs numerous administrative assignments delegated by the Director; and coordinates the scheduling of agenda items for the Department with the County Commissioners' Office. This position also serves as the Clerk to the Carroll County Planning & Zoning Commission, preparing and distributing Planning Commission meeting agendas, attending Planning Commission meetings, and preparing related correspondence and minutes.
Laura Bavetta firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-386-2132
Office Associate - Kathy Joy - Ms. Joy provides administrative assistance and support for the Department of Planning. She is responsible for all clerical activities within the Department. Ms. Joy also greets citizens and refers them to the appropriate staff.
Kathy Joy email@example.com or 410-386-5145
Meet the Planning Staff
Comprehensive Planner - Price Wagoner
- Geographic Areas: Towns of Hampstead, Manchester, New Windsor; Election Districts 6, 8 and 11.
- Planning Processes: Water and Sewer Planning, Triennial Update, Semi-Annual and Special Amendments.
- Lead Planner: Agricultural Preservation and Agricultural Zoning
- Committees and Commissions: Ag/Conservation Zoning Text Work Group
Price Wagoner firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-386-2064.
Comprehensive Planner – Clare Stewart
- Geographic Areas: Town of Sykesville: Election Districts 4, 5 and 14.
- Planning Processes: Patapsco Regional Greenway
- Lead Planner: Carroll County Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan; Sustainable Communities
- Committees and Commissions: Regional Bicycle-Pedestrian Advisory Group for the Baltimore Regional Transportation Board; Finksburg Planning and Citizens’ Council; Mason Dixon Task Force.
Clare Stewart email@example.com or 410-386-2258
Planning Technician – Hannah Weber
- Geographic Areas: Town of Mount Airy and City of Westminster; Election Districts 7, 9, and 13.
- Planning Processes: Annexations, Zoning Map Amendments, Historic Preservation and National Environmental Policy Act (106) reviews for the Department.
- Planner: Comprehensive Rezoning effort.
- Committees and Commissions: ; Historic Preservation Commission Liaison, Ag/Conservation Zoning Text Work Group.
Hannah Weber firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-386-2139
Planning Technician – Tiffany Fossett
- Geographic Areas: City of Taneytown, Election Districts 1,2 & 3, assistance with Election Districts 05 and 14
- Planning Processes: Annual Planning Report
- Planner: Housing Issues
- Committees and Commissions: Circle of Caring
Tiffany Fossett email@example.com or 410-386-2137
Planning Technician – Abigail Rogers
- Geographic Areas: Town of Union Bridge, Election Districts 10 & 12, assistance with Town of Westminster
- Planning Processes: Zoning Administrator reviews
- Planner: Board of Zoning Appeals Planning Liaison
- Committees and Commissions: GIS assistance for Ag/Conservation Zoning Text work group, Baltimore Region GIS Committee
Abigail Rogers firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-386-2512
Planning /GIS Technician – Kathleen Comber
- Responsibilities: This position prepares maps and GIS data for various planning projects.
- Planning Projects: Annual Planning Report
- Planning Processes: Demographic Data, Monthly Demographic Reports
- Committees and Commissions: Cooperative Forecasting Group for the Baltimore Regional Transportation Board
Kathleen Comber email@example.com or 410-386-2023
Planners' Geographic Areas of Responsibility