Board of License Commissioners August 10, 2022
Location: Room 003 County Office Building
1. Approval of minutes from the July 13, 2022, meeting of the Board.
2. New Business
1. Look at proposed changes to the Board of License Commissioners’ Rules and Regulations.
2. One-day liquor license request for an outdoor event from Mount Airy Main Street Assoc. to
hold a “Wine and Cheese on Main Street” event at the Plaza on Main Street Mt. Airy on
August 18, 2022.
3. One-day liquor license request for an outdoor event from the Kiwanis Club of Westminster
to hold a Beer Garden (with wine) event at the Westminster City Park on September 22-25,
4. One-day liquor license request from Chance Stem of Mission 10-42 Inc. to hold an outdoor
festival at the Carroll County Farm Museum on August 27, 2022 from 11a.m. to 6 p.m.
5. One-day liquor license request for an outdoor event from the Town of New Windsor for
their Music on the Main on October 1, 2022.
6. One-day liquor license request for an outdoor event from the Town of Mount Airy to hold a
Town Block Party downtown on August 27, 2022.
7. Permission request from Charles Zimmerman, Post Commander of VFW Post 8806 in
Union Bridge to hold a corn hole event outside on August 20, 2022. They also request to
open at 12:00 noon.
8. Mike McKelvin of 1623 Brewing Company submitted the original floor plan and current floor
plan for approval.
9. Request from Frankie’s Bar & Grill to change their license from a B to a BR to be open for
one meal a day only with a list of proposed new hours.