Carroll County Defined Benefit Plans Meeting
Location: Human Resources (Room 124C)
• Market Environment
• Core Real Estate Education
• Portfolio Overview
• Asset Allocation
• All plans were rebalanced to the new IPS targets in February/March.
• The new approved managers were also implemented during February/March.
• Overall returns were excellent during the quarter and the Plans (except LOSAP) performed ahead of benchmark. The LOSAP underperformed due to the large cash weighting which is being addressed.
• Rebalance LOSAP
• Review cash flows / cash needs for each plan.
• If committee would like to explore core real estate further, Marquette could implement a core real estate manager search.
• Total Portfolio, Total Fixed Income, Total US Equities, and Total Non-US Equities benchmark will be changed next quarter to reflect the