THE 2022 CELEBRATING AMERICA SUMMER ADVENTURE HAS BEGUN!!
To be eligible to win prizes, you must register using Carroll County Public Library’s website and earn 8 badges. Badges are earned by completing eligible tasks like, reading books, watching videos, and visiting specific places. Once you earn all 8 Badges, you have completed the program and are automatically entered into a raffle to win all prizes including the GRAND Prize.
How to participate:
- Register - Go to https://carr.beanstack.org/reader365
- Earn 8 Badges
- Win prizes
Thank you to our generous sponsors:
- Carroll Technology Council, Inc. (GRAND PRIZE)
- Carroll County Public Library — Books
- Union Mills Homestead & Grist Mill— Seasonal Passes
- Carroll County Farm Museum — Family Seasonal Passes
- 29th Infantry Division — Prize Pack
- Carroll County Recreation and Parks — Prize Pack
- Carroll County Office of Tourism — Prize Pack
- Boys & Girls Club of Westminster — Family Prize Pack
- Historical Society of Mount Airy — Prize Pack
- Historical Society of Carroll County — Gift Certificate
Celebrating America is a history initiative created by the Board of County Commissioners to promote a greater understanding of American history and historically significant people, events and places particularly those within Carroll County. Visit https://www.celebratingamerica.info/ for more information or “like” us on our Celebrating America – Carroll County Facebook page.
If you would like a printed copy of the Program Guide, please contact the Commissioner’s Office at 410-386-2043.
Please pass this information along to your friends and family so they can join the fun.
Vivian Daly, Administrative Coordinator
Carroll County Commissioners Office