Secondary Market Disclosure Information (DAC Bond Instructions)
Carroll County Government has engaged DAC, an Ernst & Young LLP Company, as its Investment Relations Provider. To view Carroll County's secondary market disclosure information:
- Click here to go to DAC Bond.
- Click on "Register" in the top right header bar to set up your free account to search Carroll County, Maryland financial information through DAC. You will see the registration screen.
- Enter the required information and click "I Accept" if you choose to accept the terms of the User Agreement.
- Your username and password will be activated and you will receive an email confirmation.
- Return to the DAC Bond home page and type in your username and password in the fields provided under the Rule 15c2-12 Compliance section.
- Under My DAC, click Search System.
- Under Browse Obligors, type "car" into the Obligor Name search box and select Carroll County, Maryland from the resulting list.
- You will see Carroll County's bond portfolio of issues from 1997 to the present.
- Click on the issue to view information options.
Questions? Please call DAC at 1-888-824-2663 and press 2 to speak to a customer service representative.