CITIZEN PARTICIPATION GUIDELINES FOR COUNTY SOCIAL MEDIA
The purpose of this site is to present matters of public interest to Carroll County, including its many residents, businesses, and visitors. We encourage you to submit your thoughts, questions and/or concerns as comments on our social media sites, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Once posted, Carroll County Government reserves the right to delete user submissions that contain:
1. Vulgar language;
2. Personal attacks of any kind;
3. Offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial or religious group.
Further, the County also reserves the right to delete comments that:
1. Are spam or include links to other sites;
2. Are clearly off topic;
3. Advocate illegal activity;
4. Promote particular services, products, events or political organizations unrelated to Carroll County Government;
5. Infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
In addition, to protect your privacy and the privacy of others do not include your full name, phone number(s), email addresses, social security number, case numbers or any other sensitive personally identifiable information in your comments or responses.
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and positions of Carroll County Government or its officers and employees. If you have any questions concerning the operation of this online moderated discussion site, please contact Carroll County Government at firstname.lastname@example.org.