Senior and Community Centers of Carroll County, MD
Carroll County Government operates five senior and community centers around the county.
Commissioners' Agenda and Calendar
This weekly notice and agenda is subject to change. Please call 410-386-2043 to confirm a meeting you plan to attend. All meetings, unless otherwise noted, will be held at the Carroll County Office Building, Room 311. All or part of a meeting may be conducted in closed session.
Register by August 22nd to receive an early bird discount of$5 per program, where eligible! Register online at ccrecpark.org or call today to pay viacredit card!
- Adopted Budget
- Carroll County Sheriffs Office
- Carroll Transit System
- Carroll County Circuit Court
- Carroll County Health Department
- CCG 24 LIVE
- County Code
- Directory of Community Services
- Election Board
- Fire/Emergency/Medical Services
- Land & Resource Management
- Maps on the Web
- Maryland Manual On-line