Current employment opportunities are posted in the following places:
- Department of Human Resources, Room 100, Carroll County Office Building, 225 North Center Street, Westminster, MD 21157
- Job Hotline, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (410) 386-2020
- Carroll On-line carrollcountymd.gov
- Carroll County Business and Employment Resource Center, Carroll County Public Libraries, and Department of Labor, Licensing & Regulations.
- Carroll County Government accepts applications for posted employment opportunities only.
- A separate Carroll County Government Employment Application must be completed for each employment opportunity for which you wish to apply.
- Resumes may be attached to the Employment Application.
- Employment Applications are not accepted by FAX or e-mail.
- Employment Applications are accepted until 5:00 p.m. on the date listed on each employment posting.
- For applications that are completed online, an email will be generated once the application is successfully submitted.
- Applicants who mail in or drop off an application will receive a postcard acknowledging receipt of the Employment Application.
- Only applicants selected for an interview will receive further notification.
HOW TO OBTAIN AN EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
- Download and print a copy of the Carroll County Employment Application
(Adobe Acrobat File)
- Call the Job Hotline at (410) 386-2020. Leave your name, address, phone number and position title for which you are applying. Speak clearly and use spelling where appropriate.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org