Property Tax Bill Payment Options
Westminster, MD, Wednesday, July 5, 2023 – Property tax bills will begin to arrive in Carroll County residents’ mailboxes soon, with several payment options available.
Payments are accepted:
- On-line at https://paybill.carrollcountymd.gov (vendor convenience fee).
- Pay by phone by calling: IVR system at 1-833-632-0800 (vendor convenience fee).
- By U.S. Mail by sending to Carroll County Government, Collections Office, PO Box 3237, Westminster, MD 21158-3237.
- Hand deliver payments to the Collections Office during building office hours (Monday – Thursday 8 am – 5 pm and Fridays 8 am – 3pm) at 225 N. Center Street, Westminster, 1st floor.
- Residents may also deliver payments to a drop box outside the County Office Building 24/7. The drop box is located at 225 N. Center Street, Westminster, in lower parking lot "A", across from electric vehicle charging stations.
- Payments are also accepted at Carroll County Public Library branches.
Payments are due by September 30, 2023. Tax bills paid prior to July 31st and/or August 31st will receive a discount. Please check the tax bill for more information.
If you would like to discuss your account, please email Collections@carrollcountymd.gov.