Senior and Community Centers of Carroll County, MD - NOW OPEN
Effective July 1, 2021, all five senior and community centers will resume operations five days per week. Summer hours include: Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Registered members will not be required to schedule appointments to attend the centers or scheduled activities. Please note the following regarding the operations at each center:
- Center members are not required to be vaccinated to attend the centers.
- Masks are recommended for individuals who have not received the COVID-19 vaccination but will not be required.
- Wellness checks will not be required; however, if an attendee does not feel well or has a temperature, it is recommended the individual not attend the center.
- Each center will begin offering additional activities including card playing and pool.
- Pool rooms will be limited to the number of individuals playing at the pool tables. Leagues and tournaments will not be held; these activities will be incorporated by the end of the summer.
- Grab and go meals will continue and congregate meals will resume on July 1, 2021.
- Senior & Community Center volunteers interested in resuming their volunteer activities should contact their Senior Center Manager.
- Outside user groups will be able to schedule to use senior and community centers beginning in July 2021. Please contact the Senior Center Manager of the location you are interested in.
For more information or to become a member please contact your senior center.
Carroll County Bureau of Aging & Disabilities
125 Stoner Avenue, Westminster, MD 21157, 410-386-3800, MD Relay 711/800-735-2258