Carroll County is in the process of updating its zoning code…
- Final Text
- Posted on website
- Final Maps with All Changes
- Individual tax maps available
- Maps and companion table posted on website
- Public Hearing
- Two hearings on Thursday, October 3, 2019. The afternoon hearing begins at 1:00 p.m. and the evening hearing begins at 6:00 p.m.
- Notice through all available media outlets
- Record held open for 10 days
- Submit Your Comments
- Adoption of New Code and Maps
Board of County Commissioners Proposed Text
- Chapter 158 (Zoning) New Complete Code
- Chapter 158 (Zoning) Text Amendment
- Chapter 158 (Zoning) Companion Document
- Chapter 155 (Subdivision) Text Amendment
- New Code Implementation
The Zoning Code (current text) is developed to help ensure the health, safety, and welfare of the community. It does this by regulating the densities, intensities, and uses of all property in the county.
Simply stated, the map puts the text on the ground. The zoning map reflects existing zoning, future land use recommendations from recently adopted plans, and proposed future zoning. The map updates for properties currently zoned B-NR, B-G, I-R and I-G will occur with the adoption of the Zoning Code for the new C-1, C-2, C-3, I-1, I-2, and EC districts.
Previous Board Work Sessions
For more information contact the Carroll County Planning Department at 410-386-5145 or email us at email@example.com
Sign up to receive meeting notifications and updates on Carroll County Comprehensive Rezoning.