Programs, Memberships, and Pavilion Rentals only
All refund requests must be submitted in writing, 7 days prior to the start of the program, unless noted in the description. Requests can be submitted to email@example.com with a subject line of Refund Request.
- Written requests received prior to the start date will be refunded, less a $10 administrative fee per program or rental. Fees that cannot be recovered will be deducted from the refund.
- To avoid the administrative fee, a customer may transfer into another program with no additional fee. A credit may also be kept on the customer’s account at no additional charge. Requests for both credits and transfers can only be made 7 or more business days prior to the program start date. There are no refunds on credits.
- Membership refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis with approval by management.
- Refunds will either be credited back to the credit card used, returned by check (if paid by cash or check), or in the form of a household credit to be used at a later time.
- Full refunds are given only if a program is cancelled or there are extenuating circumstances prior to the start date of the program.
- Cancelled program refunds will be automatically processed for a 100% refund.
- Any request received after the start date will be considered on a case-by-case basis and prorated.
- Refund requests for medical reasons shall be accompanied by a physician’s note.
- Participants with consistent discipline problems will be dropped from the program without any possible refund.
- No refunds will be given for weather cancellations, rescheduling conflicts, or participants who miss portions of programs.
Please contact the Registration Office at 410-386-2103 for any questions about withdrawal from recreation programs.
Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing at least one month prior to the start date of the trip unless there is a specific date listed in the course description. After the deadline has passed, there will be no refunds, absolutely NO exceptions, and any tickets purchased are the property of the registrant and is their responsibility to retrieve from the respective destination/location. Requests can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of Refund Request.
Piney Run Pavilions
We do not offer refunds or rain dates for any reason, including inclement weather. If you cancel your reservation more than 14 days in advance of Pavilion Rental Date, we will issue a refund minus a $15 administrative fee. If you cancel your reservation less than 14 days of Pavilion Rental date, no refund will be given.