Begin: 4/8/2023 7 AM
End: 4/8/2023 12 PM
Location: Piney Run Park Boathouse
Panfish Tournament (Bluegill, Crappie, Yellow Perch) Saturday, April 8, 2023, from 7 am-Noon (Park gates open at 6:30 am)
Pre-registration is $10 per angler until Friday, April 7 at 4:00 pm; $15 per angler on the day of the tournament.
Vehicle Entrance fees are waived; a $10 boat launch fee applies. To reserve a rental boat, call the office at 410-795-5165.
Prize: $100 gift card for the biggest fish in each category + the Biggest Overall Fish gets a trophy.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Fishing is allowed from piers, shorelines, or boat. Boats must be electric motors only. If you have a gas motor on your boat it must be up and out of the water at ALL times. Electric motors will not be provided by Piney Run Park.
- Wristbands will be issued to anglers on the day of the tournament. Anglers MUST be wearing the wristband while fishing and when presenting a fish at weigh-in. Anglers not wearing the wristband at the time of fish weigh-in will be disqualified.
- Maryland fishing and boating regulations apply and will be enforced.
- Navigation lights must be displayed in accordance with Department of Natural Resources (DNR) regulations and inland "Rules of the Road".
- A limited number of rental boats are available on a reservation basis for an additional $20.00. You must bring lights for rental boats. Piney Run Park does NOT provide electric motors for rental boats.
- Piney Run Park reserves the right to cancel this event due to severe or dangerous weather. No refunds or credits unless the tournament is cancelled.