- 911 (Emergency)
- 410-952-9552 (Carroll County Mobile Crisis)
- 988 (Suicide Crisis & Lifeline)
- 211 (Maryland 211, health and human services nonprofit)
- 1-888-373-7888 (National Human Trafficking Hotline)
- A list of current meal and food services in Carroll County can be found here by going to the Local Meal Resources link under the "More Information and Resources" section.
- Or view the Food Resource Guide for another list of local food pantries and soup kitchens.
- Access Carroll offers primary health care, dental care, behavioral health care, lab tests, ambulatory detox, medication management, referrals to specialists, and public assistance applications.
- Human Services Programs, Inc. provides eviction prevention and security deposit assistance, utility bill assistance, family support services, shelter, and housing.
- Carroll County Housing & Community Development offers rental assistance through the Housing Choice Voucher Program.
- Westminster City Office of Housing also offers the Housing Choice Voucher Program within Westminster City limits.
- Carroll County Youth Service Bureau offers outpatient behavioral health treatment services for children, adolescents, transition-age youth, adults and families.
- Life Renewal Services provides comprehensive treatment for children, young adults, couples and families.
Or see the following resource directories:
- Resources around Westminster Flyer (courtesy of Human Services Programs of Carroll County, Inc., dated June 2022)
- Carroll County Public Library's Directory of Community Services
- The Partnership for a Healthier Carroll County's Behavioral Health Resources and Services Directory
- The Partnership for a Healthier Carroll County's Carroll Card