- Access Carroll offers primary health care, dental care, behavioral health care, lab tests, ambulatory detox, medication management, referrals to specialists, and public assistance applications.
- Human Services Programs, Inc. provides eviction prevention and security deposit assistance, utility bill assistance, family support services, shelter, and housing.
- Carroll County Housing & Community Development offers rental assistance through the Housing Choice Voucher Program.
- Westminster City Office of Housing also offers the Housing Choice Voucher Program within Westminster City limits.
- View the Food Resource Guide for a list of local food pantries and soup kitchens.
- Carroll County Youth Service Bureau offers outpatient behavioral health treatment services for children, adolescents, transition-age youth, adults and families.
- Life Renewal Services provides comprehensive treatment for children, young adults, couples and families.
Or see the following resource directories:
- Carroll County Public Library's Directory of Community Services
- The Partnership for a Healthier Carroll County's Behavioral Health Resources and Services Directory
- The Partnership for a Healthier Carroll County's Carroll Card