The Carroll County Functional Classification is an important part of the Carroll County transportation network. This document provides an assessment of all state, county, and municipal roadways determining the most appropriate county level functional classification while maintaining consistency across county and regional boundaries.
This document supersedes any other Functional Classification listing for Carroll County. The roadway listing contained in Appendix A will be updated approximately every 2 years with major revisions to the master document following the census revisions. Users of this document and list should check with the Department of Public Works to ensure that they have the most recent version.
Any questions, please contact the traffic engineer at 410-386-2157 or email@example.com
- Exhibit No. 1 - Carroll County (PDF) ~ 3251 Kb
- Exhibit No. 2 - Westminster - Sykesville (PDF) ~ 3058 Kb
- Exhibit No. 3 - Hampstead (PDF) ~ 502 Kb
- Exhibit No. 4 - Manchester (PDF) ~ 393 Kb
- Exhibit No. 5 - Mt. Airy (PDF) ~ 486 Kb
- Exhibit No. 6 - New Windsor (PDF) ~ 282 Kb
- Exhibit No. 7 - Sykesville (PDF) ~ 432 Kb
- Exhibit No. 8 - Taneytown (PDF) ~ 374 Kb
- Exhibit No. 9 - Union Bridge (PDF) ~ 296 Kb
- Exhibit No. 10 - Westminster (PDF) ~ 972 Kb