What is Recyclable?
- Separation of materials
- Collection of materials
- Processing the materials
- Re-manufacturing the materials into new products
- Buying and using recycled products
Unless each of these steps is followed, there is a breakdown in the recycling loop. Many products are made from recycled materials - from cereal boxes to paper clips. When shopping, look for products with recycled content.
Recycling and Waste Reduction: Take a look at your trash. We think that you will find a lot of ways to reduce the amount of trash that you put by the curbside.
- Carroll County Single Stream Recycling Program - Acceptable Items
- We no longer collect plastic bags for recycling
- What to Do with Used CFLs
- Rigid Plastic Drop Off
- Plastic Packaging Resins
- Battery Disposal Guide
- Used Oil Drop Off Sites
- Textile Recycling
- Residential Electronics Recycling Drop Off
- Recycling yard trimmings
- Backyard Composting