Scroll down to view hauler contact info.

For residents in unincorporated areas of the County (“outside city limits”):

  • Recycling and trash collection services may be contracted directly with any licensed hauler (see Residential Curb-side Haulers link below). All licensed haulers are required to offer collection for county-approved recyclables, however, set-out requirements, fees, and bin provisions vary.

For residents in incorporated municipalities (Hampstead, Manchester, Mt. Airy, New Windsor, Sykesville, Taneytown, Union Bridge, Westminster):

  • Municipalities provide waste and recycling services for their residents through a contractor (see Municipal Haulers link below). 

For residents in an HOA:

  • If you live in a community with a Home Owner's Association (HOA), contact them first to find out if they contract service for your neighborhood.

Please contact your hauler for information about obtaining a recycling or trash bin. See the links below.

Apartment Buildings and Condominiums - see the Apartment Buildings and Condominium (ABCR) Program page


Commercial entities may contract recycling and trash collection services with any licensed hauler (see Commercial Haulers link below).

Carroll County Government does not endorse any businesses that provide trash or recycling services. Any lists of haulers provided are for informational purposes only and are subject to change. 

All Carroll County residents have the option to self-haul waste (subject to tipping fees) and recyclables to the Northern Landfill and Recycling Center, 1400 Baltimore Blvd., Westminster, MD 21157.