Stormwater Workshop for Homeowners
The Carroll County Environmental Advisory Council (EAC), in partnership with the Carroll County Water Resource Coordination Council and Carroll County Land & Resource Management staff, periodically sponsors a public workshop designed to equip Carroll County homeowners with knowledge of how to minimize stormwater runoff from residential properties and prevent stormwater pollution. The last workshop was held on Saturday, March 18, 2017, at Carroll Community College.
Experts provided helpful materials, answers to individual questions, and presentations on the topics listed below, as they related to stormwater pollution prevention.
- General Homeowner Best Management Practices
- Composting (Yard and Food Waste)
- Lawn Care and Landscape Management
- Permeable Pavement
- Rain Gardens
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
- Septic Maintenance
- Stream Corridor Assessments & Tree Planting
For More Information
Please contact us for more information on the workshop by calling or emailing one of the following staff members:
- Brenda Dinne, Special Projects Coordinator & EAC Staff Liaison (410-386-2140)
- Jo Birch, NPDES Compliance Specialist (410-386-2263)
Workshop Attendee Materials
- Speaker PowerPoints
NPDES MS4 Materials & Links Related to Businesses