Local Care Team
Do you need assistance with navigating your child's needs?
The Local Care Team (LCT) consists of various family-serving agencies in Carroll County and is a free service provided to all families in the county. Members of the LCT work together to open doors, brainstorm ideas, share resources, and develop strategies to help children and families thrive.
The LCT can help your family if:
- A child or children in the household are experiencing on-going challenging behaviors (in areas such as substance use, problems with school, peer/family conflicts, escalating behavioral issues, or accessing mental health services); and
- The family is willing to attend LCT meetings and participate in developing a Family Action Plan.
Referral to the Local Care Team:
Families interested in the LCT can either refer themselves or be referred by a participating agency.
- For family self-referrals, please call the Local Care Team Coordinator at 410-386-3614.
- All referred families must complete the LCT Referral Packet.
The Local Care Team previously met at the Carroll Nonprofit Center located at 255 Clifton Boulevard, Westminster, MD 21157. Meetings are now held virtually to comply with social distancing guidelines.
For more information, call 410-386-3614 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer to the following directories for county services and resources.
- Carroll County Public Library's Directory of Community Services
- The Partnership for a Healthier Carroll County's Behavioral Health Resources and Services Directory
- The Partnership for a Healthier Carroll County's Carroll Card