Bennett Cerf Dog Park has reopened. Special rules of usage:
- All members inside the dog park should practice social distancing, staying at least 6’ away from other users and should not visit if they are sick or were recently exposed to COVID-19, consistent with CDC guidelines.
- People outside the fenced area waiting to use the dog park should practice good social distancing, staying at least 6’ away from others.
- Signage will be placed at both parks providing details of the revised rules.
Bennett Cerf Drive
544 Manchester Road
Westminster, MD 21157
In 2011, the Board of County Commissioners designated an area at Bennett Cerf Park as a location for a public dog park with the understanding that the community would raise the necessary funds for park development and the park would operate in a self-sustaining manner with revenue covering all expenses.
A volunteer organization, the Friends of Bennett Cerf Dog Park, was formed and it raised over $15,000 and the park opened in Spring of 2013.
For more information, please call 410-386-2103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Route 140 West, bear right onto Route 27 North
- Turn left at 3rd light on Bennett Cerf Drive
- Park is on left at end of drive
*All dogs must be within the same household, including additional dogs.
Links & Forms