South Carroll Dog Park has reopened effected Monday, May 11, 2020. Special rules of usage:
- Less than 10 members at all times in the dog park, consistent with Governor Hogan’s direction.
- All members inside the dog park should practice social distancing, staying at least 6’ away from other users and should not visit if they are sick or were recently exposed to COVID-19, consistent with CDC guidelines.
- People outside the fenced area waiting to use the dog park should practice good social distancing, staying at least 6’ away from others.
- Emails will be sent to all members providing the date of reopening and new rules.
- Signage will be placed at both parks providing details of the revised rules.
5928 Mineral Hill Road
Eldersburg, MD 21784
For many years, there has been a growing number of requests for a second County dog park. The Carroll County Commissioners approved a request to utilize land behind the South Carroll Senior & Community Center into a dog park. The Department of Recreation & Parks actively worked with dedicated volunteers to bring the project to fruition.
The grand opening for South Carroll Dog Park has been postponed, when a new date has been determined, we will post the information here.
For more information, please call 410-386-2103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- From MD32 (Sykesville Road) - head east on Pine Knob Road which turns into Mineral Hill Road for 2.6 miles; turn right into the South Carroll Senior & Community Center; the South Carroll Dog Park will be on your right behind the Center.
- From MD26 (Liberty Road) - turn onto Oklahoma Road; turn right onto Mineral Hill Road; turn right into the South Carroll Senior & Community Center; the South Carroll Dog Park will be on your right behind the Center.