How Do I Ride?
Carroll Transit System Operated by Ride With Us, office hours are Monday - Friday from 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
TrailBlazer Route Service
Carroll Transit System, operated by Ride With Us, offers six TrailBlazer deviated fixed routes*. The TrailBlazers generally operate Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Additionally, the Westminster TrailBlazer routes run Saturdays from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (check individual routes for actual times).
You do not need to schedule a ride or register for the TrailBlazer Route Service. Simply arrive at the stop most convenient for you at the scheduled pick-up times, which can be found on the schedules below:
- Westminster TrailBlazer schedule (Purple)
- Westminster TrailBlazer schedule (Black)
- Taneytown - Westminster TrailBlazer schedule
- South Carroll TrailBlazer schedule
- Eldersburg - Westminster TrailBlazer schedule
- Hampstead/Manchester TrailBlazer schedule
*Deviated Routes. A deviation may be requested within ¾ mile of a route for either a pick up or drop off. Please call 410-363-0622 between 7:00am and 5:00pm at least one (1) business day in advance of your requested deviation. There is a $1.00 additional charge for this service.
Demand Response Service
All riders utilizing Demand Response Service must be registered with Carroll Transit System. To register, please call 410-363-0622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. TT users (Maryland Relay) call 711/800-735-2258.
Once you are registered, to schedule a trip for Demand Response Service , please call during regular business hours and be prepared to provide the following information:
- The date of the trip
- Appointment time or desired pick-up time
- The street address of the location the rider will be picked up from and the destination.
- The desired time the rider would like to be picked up for the return ride.