All Carroll County Senior & Community Centers to Open Monday - Friday
Westminster, MD, Thursday, May 27, 2021 – Effective June 1, 2021, all five Senior & Community Centers will resume operations five days per week, Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 3:00pm. Registered members will not be required to schedule appointments to attend the centers or scheduled activities. Please note the following regarding the operations at each center:
- Center members are not required to be vaccinated to attend the centers.
- Masks are recommended for individuals who have not received the COVID-19 vaccination but will not be required.
- Wellness checks will not be required; however, if an attendee does not feel well or has a temperature, it is recommended the individual not attend the center.
- Each center will begin offering additional activities including card playing and pool.
- Pool rooms will be limited to the number of individuals playing at the pool tables. Leagues and tournaments will not be held; these activities will be incorporated by the end of the summer.
- Grab and go meals will continue; congregate meals will resume by the end of the summer.
- Senior & Community Center volunteers interested in resuming their volunteer activities should contact their Senior Center Manager.
- Outside user groups will be able to schedule to use Senior & Community Centers starting in July 2021.
For more information or to become a member, please contact your respective Senior & Community Center:
Mt. Airy Senior & Community Center: 410-386-3960
North Carroll Senior & Community Center: 410-386-3900
South Carroll Senior & Community Center: 410-386-3700
Taneytown Senior & Community Center: 410-386-2700
Westminster Senior & Community Center: 410-386-3850