County Completes Construction on Building Entrance
Westminster, MD, Monday, December 14, 2020 – We are very pleased to announce the main entrance lobby construction project at the Carroll County Office Building is complete effective Monday, January 4, 2021. The main lobby, located at the rear of the building, closed in October for construction to provide enhanced safety and security improvements to the main entrance and lobby area.
Visitors and guests of the building should note the following changes, effective January 4th:
- Public access will resume at the rear main entrance to the County Office Building. New self-check-in stations and temperature stations are located within the entrance area.
- Visitors will still be screened prior to further entry to the building and receive a temporary visitor badge.
- Access to the County Office Building continues to be by appointment only. Visitors should contact the county or the department of choice for an appointment before arriving.
- Visitors should use Parking Lot B, including the ADA handicap parking spaces.
- Drop off boxes will remain at their current location at the lower side entrance area near Room 003.
The newly renovated areas will improve the access and security to the County Office Building for our citizens, guests and employees. We want to thank you for your patience and understanding during the renovation work.