Property Tax Bill Payment Options
Westminster, MD, Wednesday, July 6, 2022 – Property tax bills will begin to arrive in Carroll County residents’ mailboxes soon, with several payment options available.
Payments are accepted:
- On-line at https://paybill.carrollcountymd.gov (vendor convenience fee).
- Pay by phone by calling: IVR system at 1-833-632-0800 (vendor convenience fee).
- By U.S. Mail by sending to Carroll County Government, Collections Office, 225 N. Center Street, Westminster, MD 21157.
- Hand deliver payments to the Collections Office during building office hours (Monday – Thursday 8 am – 5 pm and Fridays 8 am – 3pm) at 225 N. Center Street, Westminster, 1st floor.
- Residents may also deliver payments to a drop box outside the County Office Building 24/7. The drop box is located at 225 N. Center Street, Westminster, in lower parking lot "A", across from electric vehicle charging stations.
- Payments are also accepted at Carroll County Public Library branches.
Payments are due by September 30, 2022. Tax bills paid prior to July 31st and/or August 31st will receive a discount. Please check the tax bill for more information.
The County accepts credit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) at our offices or online at https://PayBill.carrollcountymd.gov, or via telephone IVR system at 1-833-632-0800. The vendor charges a fee for this service. Vendor fees are as follows: for use of debit/credit card 2.5% convenience fee and ACH e-check is $1.50 convenience fee. Payment is also accepted at all branches of the Carroll County Public Library. 9. To view your property tax account on-line, visit the Carroll County Government website at https://PayBill.carrollcountymd.gov. For additional information call the Collections Office at 410-386-2971.
If you would like to discuss your account, please email Collections@carrollcountymd.gov.